100KM Arkbird 5W 433MHz 10 Channel FHSS System UHF Module for Long Range Flight FPV Futaba WFLY APM PIX Autopilot
$143.99 – $173.99
60KM Arkbird 5W 433MHz 10 Channel FHSS System UHF Module for Long Range Flight FPV Futaba WFLY APM PIX Autopilot
ARKBIRD-433UHF is a 10-channel module designed for long-distance flight. The 5W version updates high frequency module and industrial-grade regulator power, is more suitable in using of complicated environment.
1. The advanced code division frequency hopping system (FHSS) produces the only way of frequency hopping sequence according to the only ID code of each transmitter, and receives it by different ID addresses with fast frequency hopping at full frequency;
2. Adjustable power (500mw-5000mw), with electric quantity of battery display and tripod mounting hole;
3. Both Tuner mode and Repeater station mode are optional, plug and play and automatically identify. Repeater mode can be compatible with all radio TXs;
4. No welding setup, wires are connected easily;
5. With Receiver 10-channel Servo output port, PPM output, 3.3V RSSI output port and head sensor port, support SBUS port;
6. Rapid response of 20ms, without delay. With Arkbird OSD, it has the following functions:
7. It can be configured to single-wire PPM&RSSI output, three-wire transmission of 10-channel signal and RSSI, with very simple wire connecting;
Dimensions: 9cm(L) * 10cm(W) * 60cm(H)
Working voltage: 12V
Working current: 2A
Pay attention: The transmitter should be connected to the antenna at first, and then connected to the power supply. Otherwise, it will be damaged!!!
|RC Parts & Accs|
Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices|
|For Vehicle Type|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes|
There are no reviews yet.