2021 New Holybro Kotleta20 ESC 500W CAN Bus BLDC Controller Sensor for RC Racing Drone
Kotleta 20 is an advanced controller of sensorless BLDC motors designed for use in cost sensitive applications.
Its primary application domains include propulsion systems of electric unmanned aircraft and watercraft.
Kotleta 20 runs Sapog – an open source multiplatform BLDC controller rmware developed by Zubax Robotics.
Please refer to the Sapog Reference Manual for its usage information. This datasheet is focused only on the
hardware aspect of the product
• Propeller drives for light unmanned aerial vehicles.
• Pump and propeller drives for unmannedwatercraft.
• Excellent dynamic characteristics.
• Regenerative braking and active freewheeling.
• 500 W continuous power output at 8.8 g weight.
• Optional RPM control loop (RPM governor).
• Self diagnostics and health status reporting.
• Highly configurable.
• Low noise and low current ripple due to the low-ESR embedded filtering capacitors and highfrequency
• Supported interfaces:
• CAN (ISO 11898-2)
• RCPWM (analog PWM interface widely used in robotics).
• High quality assurance:
• Protection against unlicensed (coun terfeit) production by means of a digital signa ture installed on every
• Open source firmware – Sapog (3-clause BSD license).
1 x Kotleta 20 ESC (Combo)
1 x 100 mm long 16 AWG wires(Red)
1 x 100 mm long 16 AWG wires(Black)
1 x Electrolytic capacito: 220uF 35v
1 x 4 to 4 pin cable (CAN)
1 x 6 to 6 pin cable(Debug)
1 x Micro termination plug
|RC Parts & Accs|
Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
Holybro Kotleta20 ESC
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices|
|For Vehicle Type|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes|