DJI Naza M Lite Flight Controller Naza-M Lite Multi-rotor Fly Control Combo for RC FPV Drone Quadcopter
This price already includes all customs duties and VAT , and you do not have to pay any additional fees.
- For entry-level enthusiasts, DJI now brings out the most cost-effective solution, the NAZA-M Lite flight control system. As the simplified version of NAZA-M, it inherits the high reliability and stability of NAZA-M. The innovative All-in-one design simplifies installation and saves space and weight. It contains inner damping, controllers, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometer in its light and small Main Controller. It can measure flying altitude, attitude and therefore can be used for autopilot/automatic control.
Advanced Attitude Stabilize Algorithm
- The advanced attitude stabilization algorithm not only inherits the outstanding flight stability of DJI products, but also provides excellent maneuverability. It is more flexible and stable, and gives the hobbyists a wonderful flight experience.
Multiple Flight Control Mode/Intelligent Switching
- It offers three types of control modes: GPS Atti. Mode (with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode. The pilot can switch between the three modes to achieve different flight characteristics. It also can adjust automatically within the flight environment and intelligently switch between GPS Atti. Mode and Atti. Mode to make sure the flight is safe and secure.
GPS Module Available/Accurate Position Hold
- The plug and play GPS module will greatly enhance the performance for Aerial Photography with accurate Position Hold, Return-To-Home and Intelligent Orientation Control functionalities. With the GPS Module, the multi-rotor will have position and altitude locked accurately even in windy conditions. Hovering accuracy is approximately 2.5m horizontal and 0.8m vertical.
Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points,the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction.
- If your transmitter supports failsafe, then you can set failsafe through port-U. Naza controller has built-in auto level failsafe function, which means when the communication between MC and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to center position. If the GPS module is used, you can also set RTH on failsafe. If your transmitter has only 4 channels, then MC will work in Atti. Mode by default without the failsafe function.
Low Voltage Protection
- In order to prevent your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage, we have designed two levels of low voltage protection. You can choose not to use this, however we strongly recommend you to enable the protection. Both levels of protection have LED warning as default. The first level will blink the red light continuously; the second level will blink red light continuously and the multi-rotor will descend and land. In manual mode when low voltage protection is triggered the LED warning will be active only.
Support Futaba S-Bus And PPM Receiver
- Minimum Four channel receiver supported, also PPM and Futaba S-Bus receiver supported.
- PPM & S-Bus receivers (the general use of the first 8 channels of S-Bus receiver) to optimize the channel connection, the A, E, T, R, U five-channel functions are set using channel X2, use only one servo cable to connect the PPM or S-Bus to X2, this makes installation quick and easy, not easy to make mistakes.
Supported Multi-Rotor Types
- Naza-M Lite now supports six types of multi-rotor, which meets the different needs of the enthusiasts.Quad I, Quad X;
- Hexa I, Hexa V, Hexa Y, Hexa IY;
Built-In Gimbal Stabilization Function
- The gimbal stabilization module is compatible with almost all 2-axis gimbal systems. The system will adjust the gimbal and camera according to the attitude of the aircraft after setting the parameters the first time.
- The default parameter settings are OK for you to achieve a normal flight, and it also supports remote parameter adjustment by using a control slider on the TX during flight, in order to obtain better performance.
|RC Parts & Accs|
Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
DJI Naza-M Lite ( Includes GPS )
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices|
|For Vehicle Type|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes|