Happymodel HC700R Zoom Camera w/AV Signal Output 64G SD Card Video Recording DVR PWM Remote Controller 1080P 16x Autofocus Cam
– The camera comes with an SD card holder and supports up to 64G SD card. The video recorded in the card is 1080P 25 frames. This camera can control its zoom and start and stop recording through the remote control. And with AV signal output, you can transmit signals through analog pictures.
– Digital variable 16x autofocus camera. With storage function, high-definition recording, external output 5.8g real-time analog image transmission signal, controllable zoom 16 times, 12v power supply direct input.
– Blue line zoom pwm in zoom control signal line
– Green line record pwm in video function switch line
– Yellow line AV out video signal output line
– Black line GND video ground line
– Red line vcc12v in device input power supply 12v power supply positive line
– Black line GND device input power negative line
– The cyan is connected to the receiver pwm signal port, and the receiver needs an external power supply 5v. The power supply needs to be connected to the negative pole of the camera input power supply, otherwise it cannot be controlled to be connected to the ground.
– The ground line of the camera yellow line and black line and the image transmitter connection diagram should also be grounded with the camera power supply. Prevent no signal.
– Power input in the camera 12v. It can be powered by a regulated regulator of 12v.
The camera has built-in sd card slot, which can record video with sd card. The camera is powered on for about 20 seconds. After the screen is displayed, do not press the recording function for a few seconds and then start the recording. Wait for the camera to run in the background. After the end of the recording, wait for about 5 seconds to start a new recording or shut down. The inside of the camera is doing storage, shutting down too quickly or performing a second recording, which will result in the unsuccessful first recording, and there is no video data.
1pc x camera
To take out the video data, you must use our software to read the way that is not hot-swappable.
– Insert the sd card into the computer and you will be prompted to format it. Do not format it. Open the software
– Open the file of the software menu idea1
– The content of the subfile obtained 001 is the video content.
– After extracting the file and changing it to the avi save path, click ok so that an icon of idea1 will appear on the desktop, and the player can be used to open the video normally.
– After the copy is completed, the memory card must be formatted once and then placed in the camera for a new job.
|RC Parts & Accs|
Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices|
|For Vehicle Type|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes|