Hex upgrade orangecube ADS-B Pixhawk2 open source flight control autopilot orange cube for fixed-wing multi-rotor aircraft model
USD 99 / piece /lot 1
USD 340 / piece /lot 1
USD 966.49 / piece /lot 1
USD 304.6 / piece /lot 1
USD 929 / piece /lot 1
USD 542.71 / piece /lot 1
USD 798 / piece /lot 1
USD 398 / piece /lot 1
USD 1818 / piece /lot 1
USD 2198 / piece /lot 1
This is currently considered a beta for development and testing purposes only.
This combo includes the Pixhawk Orange Cube plus the ADS-B Carrier Board!
The main components in this combo set:
- Cube Orange targets to education, amateur drones lovers, and professionals with cost effective flight control hardware.
- Includes new generation of more powerful H7 processor, with stronger performance, faster processing, increased security with built-in
triple redundant sensors, temperature control shock absorption IMU.
- With the help of flight software, Cube Orange can completely fly any remotely controlled aircraft, helicopter
or multi-rotor vehicle and turn it into a more professional uav platform.
ADS-B Carrier Board
- A standard carrier board with an integrated 1090MHz ADS-B receiver allowing the software to receive information about he location of manned aircraft in the area.
- Receives information such as position, altitude, speed, etc, which can all be viewed in Mission Planner.
- Through settings, you can optionally set up your cube to allow the vehicle to automatically avoid aircraft that are within an exclusion zone set by you
General Pixhawk 2.1 Cube Key Features
- Built-in IMU Heating system, allowing flights at extreme temperature (below freezing)
- Robust DF17 Interface connectors give enhanced drop and shock resistence
- Airframes: VTOL, Plane, Multicopter, Traditional Heli, Rover, Boat, Sub, General Robotics
Get Started on your road to Autonomy!
|RC Parts & Accs|
Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices|
|For Vehicle Type|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes|