Holybro 10S Micro Lipo Power Module PM06 v2 With UBEC VI Sensor 5V 3A 7-42V Flight Control Spare Part for Quadcopter FPV Drone
This PDB has 5v output 3A output
Integrated voltage & current sensor for flight controller
UBEC Maximum Input Voltage: 7~42V（10S LiPo）
PCB Maximum Continuous Current:120A
PCB Current: 120A continued
UBEC Current: 3A Max
Power input: DC 7V~42V(2S~10S)
Power output: DC 5.1V~5.3V
Mounting hole: 30.5mm*30.5mm
Make the PM06 show the quantity of electric charge of your battery
Mission Planner setup:
- Connect PM06 to the battery, also connect it to Mission Planner via USB.
- Click “INITIAL SETUP” and come to the menu “Battery Monitor”.
- Make “Monito” into “Voltage and Current”.
- Make “Sensor” into “Other”.
- Make “APM Ver” into “The Cube or Pixhawk”.
- Input “18.1” into Voltage divider (Calced).
- In put “36” into “Amperes per volt”.
- Disconnect and reconnect it to finish the setting up.（“Measured battery voltage” shows the current quantity of electric charge of the battery.）
80mm XT60 connector wire*1
6pin GH cable *1
6pin JST cable *1
|RC Parts & Accs|
Batteries – LiPo
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices|
|For Vehicle Type|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes|