- There’re more and more pilots becoming interested in racing bigger drones because mini-quads are reaching their performance limits, but X Class drones have lots of room to grow. Most of the large size gear that we used was created for aerial video platforms. They have the lifting power, but they’re not built for speed or the responsiveness that we need when we’re racing. That’s why iFlight release iXC13 850mm X CLASS racing frame.
- iXC15 is the first X CLASS drone of iFlight.It’s finally released after half a year of developing and testing. This is one of the most amazing frames while the most flexible frame designed and developed by the iFlight R&D team. This time, iFlight still stands at the forefront of the market. Let’s take a look at the development of iXC15.
- Mounting Screw Pattern fits most motors on the market, which greatly facilitates the motor installation and eliminates the need to add the motor adapter seat. It helps reducing arm front end weight, thereby improving the flexibility of the frame. The motor base is locked to the arm via two crisscrossing standoffs, wherein the outer center is strengthened which makes the frame stable, reliable and easy to adjust.
- The arm and the mounting part of the frame body are fixed by two crisscrossing “Power- Lock” M5 long screws & M5 nut. Besides, two vertical side plates have added to each arm to make the arms and the body more secure. This fixing method is not only reliable but also makes replacing and repairing arms easier on site. In addition, a flexible 3D print antenna mount is used at the rear of the body to secure the tail antenna for easy antenna installation.
- Refer to the frame body, two simple but rigid 3mm thick top & bottom plates are used, providing large space to install equipment. iXC15 has been improved in every part during development, from the first sample to the final mass production. It took half a year- 6 times of proofing-from round tube to square tube, continuous improvement, and testing, and finally released.
- iXC13, the perfect design, coupled with incredible performance, gives you more enjoyable flight experience.
- Ture X design, pure 3K carbon fiber.
- Comes with GoPro mount, ample equipment installation space;
- Omnidirectional arm locking structure to ensure the connection strength between the arm and the body;
- The unique motor base design ensures installation speed and high strength;
- Bottom plate thickness：3mm
- Top plate thickness：3mm
- Arm vertical side plate thickness：3mm
- Carbon tube arm dimension：20mm*20mm*425mm
- Tube：20mm（out OD），18mm（inner OD）
- Singles Tube Length：425mm
- Motor seat mounting holes：19x19mm-25x25mm
- FPV Camera Vertical side plate thickness：3mm
- The distance between FPV Camera Vertical side plates:：28mm
- The distance between top&bottom plates：20mm
- FC mounting size：30.5*30.5mm,20*20mm
- Weight：503.9g Approx（exclude hardware）
Suggested device (not included):
- Motor 41xx~52xx
- ESC 80A BLHELI
- Prop: max 13 inch
- FC: F4
- PDB: 200A
- 1 set x iFlight iX13 850mm X CLASS Racing Frame only.
NOTE: Motors, ESCS and PDB boards all do not include!
|RC Parts & Accs|
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices|
|For Vehicle Type|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes|