Betaflight target: IFF_TWIN_G(IFRC)
Please verify the latest version of Betaflight on Github, our download links might be outdated!
Betaflight 4.x introduced new so-called “Unified Targets”, which is a radical change and a new approach for boards with similar MCUs (F4, F7, etc.) to reduce the amoints of targets around.
More information available here:
To manually restore hardware related parameters using a unified target (STM32xxx targets), please paste following target config (DIFF) into your CLI:
Don’t forget to save with the “save” CLI command.
TwinG Gyro Setup
- The Betaflight target’s default setting is ‘gyro_to_use = both’ / Gyro fusion is active!
- RPM filter can be used with Gyro fusion in BF 4.1 and above! (Please check MCU load with the “tasks” CLI command)
- To check the current setting, please use CLI and type ‘get gyro’ to find the responding entry.
- To get the most reliable performance or encounter noise, oscillation and bent props: Please use the default setting ‘both”.
- For Single Gyro use, please use the debugging options to find and tune for the cleaner gyro, but lose the dynamic fusion and averaging.
- BF offers the following dual gyro debug options: dual_gyro_raw, dual_gyro, dual_gyro_diff, dual_gyro_combined.
- BlackboxLog explorer graph: dual_gyro_raw Debugging =  Roll Gyro1,  Pitch Gyro1,  Roll Gyro2,  Pitch Gyro2.
- The displayed graph will show the Gyro_Raw reading (no filters applied), both gyros can be compared.
If you use your own DJI Remote Controller, you MUST update your firmware configurator to set up and bind your DJI remote controller.
- Model 1 setup：Reveiver tap —–> Choose “Spektrum / Graupner / JR (TAER1234)”
- Model 2 setup：Reveiver tap —–> Choose “Frsky / Futaba / Hitec (AETR1234)”
- The SucceX-D Mini F7 is designed to work seamlessly with DJI’s new HD FPV system. To make things even simpler, the DJI Air unit can just be plugged into the FC with the included wire harness. In addition, we added the popular and reliable USB Type-C instead of Micro USB and therefore the same standard than your DJI module.
- But the real magic of this flight controller lies in its TWIN GYRO configuration.
- The TwinG uses two identical gyros oriented side by side with one offset 90 degrees from the other. Betaflight uses GYRO FUSION to blend and average the information from both gyros to send a much cleaner signal to the PID loop controller! Less noise and fewer oscillations across the throttle band without adding any delay! Betaflight software filters can be lowered in most cases as well, which brings a significant decrease in delay.
- With plenty of processing power and UARTS, this is also the perfect flight controller for long-range GPS builds. And the TwinG configuration makes it the perfect FC for builds like macro quads, cinematic filming rigs and x-class racers that are a bit trickier to tune.
FC // SucceX-D Mini F7
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722
- Gyro：2x ICM20689
- Betaflight OSD: YES
- BEC: 5V 2.5A / 9V 2.5A
- Current sensor scale: 100
- Inverter for SBUS input (UART2-RX)
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol supported
- Beeper pad : Yes
- RSSI input pad: No
- Motor outputs: 4
- 8 pin 4in1 ESC port (GND, VBAT, M1, M2, M3, M4, CUR, R5)
- 6 pin DJI Air Unit port (R1, GND, R2, T2, GND, 9V)
- BLHeli32 Telemetry：RX5
- Input voltage：recommended 2-6S, MAX 8S
- Target: IFF_TWIN_G (IFRC)
- Mounting pattern: 20*20mm φ3
- Dimensions: 29*29mm
- USB type-C
- SucceX-D Mini F7 TwinG FC
- Cable harness for DJI Air Unit
- Cable for ESC
|RC Parts & Accs|
SucceX-D Mini F7 TwinG V1.1
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices|
|For Vehicle Type|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes|