Radiolink Mini PIX PIXHAWK M8N GPS Flight Control Vibration Damping by Software Atitude Hold for RC FPV Racing Drone Multicopter
Note: The Mini M8N GPS Dedicated for Radiolink Mini PIX Flight Controller. MINI PIX is not compatible with other brands of GPS.Sm6b-ghs-tb 6pin Socket withoutBracket
Brand name: Radiolink
Item name: TS100 Mini M8N GPS
Positional accuracy: 50 centimeter precision when working with concurrent GNSS
Velocity precision: 0.1m/s
Max height: 50000m
Max speed: 515m/s
Max acceleration: 4G
Max update rate: up to 10Hz
Tracking & Nav.: -167dBm, Reacquisition: -163dBm
Cold start: -151dBm, Hot start: -159dBm
Time to first fix: Cold start: 26s, Hot start: 1s
Power supply: voltage 5VDC+-5%, current 50~55mA
A. GPS UART interface
baud rate: 1.2K/4.8K/9.6K/19.2K/38.4K/57.6K/112.5K
B. Geomagnetic I2C interface
GPS decoder chip: Radiolink M8N GPS, with u-blox UBX-M8030(M8), 72-channel, is much better than single GNSS 7N.
Geomagnetic: QMC5883L which with same technology as HMC5983 form
Antenna: 2.5dbI high gain and selectivity ceramic antenna
Double filter: SAWF(Surface acoustic wave filter) form Murata
For the users who is the first time to use mini PIX, we suggest that you use it follow these steps:
1. You have to install the mission planner and driver from here and familiar with the menu.
Download the latest Mission Planner from here: http://radiolink.com.cn/doce/product-detail-
Download the driver form here: https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/dotnet-framework-
2. To establish a connection you must first choose the communication method/channel you want to
use, and then set up the physical hardware and Windows device drivers. You can connect the PC and
autopilot using USB cables, Telemetry Radios, Bluetooth, IP connections etc.
3. Download the update firmware by USB cable if you need.
4. Connect Mission Planner to AutoPilot, and then connect receiver to AutoPilot to finish the
calibration of transmitter, Accelerometer and compass.
5. Setup RC transmitter flight mode.
6. Assemble aircraft and finish the pre-flight checklist.
7. PID usage.
8. Advanced configuration.
Mini PIX + GPS
|For Vehicle Type|