Rcexl Mini Ignition Tachometer for DLE30 DLE55 DLE60 Gas Engine
* That connecting plugs do Reinforcement. To prevent vibration.
* The hall sensor & tachometer wire leave from the ignition high-voltage wire, and receiver wires over 30cm.
* Connection tachometer is not recommended after the use of flight.
* Best to remove the Y wire to restore the original sensor connection if ignition has an additional tachometer pin out.
* You must be connected to dedicated tachometer signal wire.
* Use PIC16F628a microcontrollers
* Do not need batteries, Power from the ignition
* Standard FUTABA plug (Black-Negative Red-Positive and White-Signal
* Using high-brightness LED digital tube
* Input voltage range:3-12v
* Current consumption 25mA-60mA
* Mini tachometer indicates up to 30000 rpm
* Actual RPM=Display Digital*10
* Body size:54mmLx20mmWx16mmH
* Window size:30mmLx15mmH
* Increased self test feature
Package include :
1 x Mini Tachometer
|RC Parts & Accs|
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices|
|For Vehicle Type|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes|
There are no reviews yet.